The Norwood Park Historical Society would like to document personal experiences of Norwood Park residents and friends during the worldwide Covid-19 pandemic. We invite you to share your experiences.
We are all affected by this crisis in varying degrees. Diaries, journals, oral histories, images, recordings and similar materials will help us tell the stories of this unprecedented time in history. Personal accounts will provide depth and context for what this experience was like for the everyday people living through it. Gathering this type of information about the Covid-19 pandemic will be important for future generations to understand this period of our history.
We invite you, especially those living in Norwood Park or nearby, to document your experiences and those of your community during the time of the Covid-19 pandemic. We invite you to contribute digital images, journal entries, audio/video recordings or emails. Submissions can be made with smartphones, tablets, or computers. To contribute a physical item, please use the form below.
Selected submissions will be displayed here. Due to the volume of submissions, we are unable to notify you if your submission is posted. Please check this page regularly.
Contributed digital materials must conform to the following criteria.
- Content documents Norwood Park area personal, business or organizational experiences during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- File size of contributed content does not exceed 250 MB.
- The information or metadata submitted is deemed to be accurate; the Society is not responsible for fact checking or vetting the information.
When you submit, you must agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Digital materials must be wholly original and created by you.
- You retain ownership and copyright of your digital materials. By submitting copies of your digital materials to the Norwood Park Historical Society (Society), you warrant that you are the sole copyright owner and have obtained permission from all the subjects to share the digital materials with the NPHS.
- You permit the Society to preserve, reproduce and distribute your work. This permission includes the right to modify/reformat your material to conform to museum standards and to make your submission publicly available in all media formats (including the Society’s social media accounts and to permit others to do so as well.
- The Norwood Park Historical Society is under no obligation to use or publish your contribution.
Questions? Write to the Society at email@example.com.
Upload you Norwood Park Covid story, picture, or video: